Boise Centre | 850 W. Front St. | Boise, ID 83702
Don’t miss out on Idaho’s manufacturing event of the year!
The Idaho Manufacturing Alliance is proud to present the 3rd Annual Idaho Manufacturing Industry Trade Show & Conference at the Boise Centre in downtown Boise, Idaho! We look forward to coming together as an industry to do some business, engage in learning, and get equipped with new contacts and tools as we head into 2024!
Sponsorship opportunities are available now. Click here for details!
Mark your calendars for November 30th and invite your team!
The day will be filled with:
- Informative Breakouts
- Full-day Trade Show showcasing industry suppliers & service providers
- Keynote by Samuel Wolkenhauer, Economist with the Idaho Department of Labor
- Special Guest Presentation by Kevin Edwards Cahill, grandson of Dr. Edward Deming and Executive Director of The Deming Institute
- The State of Idaho Manufacturing: Economic Impact & Supply Chain presentations
- Networking Reception
This year’s event will have a few tweaks and improvements from last year…
- The trade show will run ALL DAY!
- Exhibitors can choose their booth location
- We will be offering two types of tickets – Full Access and Trade Show Only – to maximize visibility for exhibitors
- We’ve brought back our top speaker from last year, Sam Wolkenhauer whose economic outlook presentation left attendees wanting more!
- We are utilizing new event software with attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor portals that will allow for better connections between attendees, with exhibitors, and better contact information collected for follow-up after the show
Click on the links in the menu bar to learn more about the event, or register now
2022’s event at a glance:
- 13 Event Sponsors, including presenting sponsor, EMC Insurance
- 52 Exhibitors
- 343 registrations
- 5 breakout sessions on a variety of industry-relevant topics
- Wonderful food and great connections!
98.2% of attendees polled said they would attend again.